Sunday 25 October 2009

BRAND ME UP BUTTERCUP.


Design for the branding of Joe. Having trouble with ideas but I've done this so thought I'd post it. May well change this before I take it to print.
Focusing on Joe's personality trait of wanting to be the excel/be separated from the average I've put together this little logo. The three bars represent the normality or the crowd with the furthest right just hovering slightly above the others.
-JOE I MEAN NO OFFENCE BY THIS!-
Didn't really know what shapes would work well as representing humans, i played around with a few shapes but i thought these bars were the most suitable. But i wanted them to have some texture, so i scanned in a section of printed type and used that. I thought these rough bars had a more human aspect to them rather than using a clinical straight line drawn on the computer. Hopefully this should be effective when printed up at A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment